Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm absurd.

Absurd is my new word, mysteriously supplanting "ridiculous" for the time being. Anyway, dress shopping was fabulous. Aria is my new favorite company ever. Soon I plan to do a full post with many pictures of me in dresses, but for now I'll just say that the experience that I was terrified to have ended up being the most non-threatening, fun, exciting thing I've done yet for this wedding. Better than cake tasting. (Did you hear that people? At the cake tastings, I got to eat cake. And this was better.) So yeah, I still have to do the trip with my mom, that my dear old friend Kim thinks is the worst idea ever (and she's probly right). But I really truly doubt that I'll find anything I love more than what I found at Aria. Because I LOVE it! This girl might just make it to the proverbial chapel yet.

No comments: