Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've failed to mention that I'M TABLING AT A ZINE FEST!

The NYC Zine Fest, in fact. In, you know, in two days. Or a day and a half, depending on how you look at it. In other words, on Saturday. I'm going to summarize. Ready?

On Saturday, June 27th, I, Melissa Bastian, will have a table at the NYC Zine Fest. I will be sitting behind an eight foot table utterly swamped with blank the plague publications, and some other exciting bright. goodies. The Zine Fest is being held at the Brooklyn Lyceum from 12 noon until 7pm. And where is the Brooklyn Lyceum? On 4th Avenue in Park Slope, not far from Grand Army Plaza. Have a looksee:

View Larger Map
So... if you're in New York, come visit why dontcha? Did I mention there will be beer? There will be beer! For serious.

NYC Zine Fest. This Saturday. Be there or be square.

Hearts.

No comments: