Monday, March 2, 2009

Of COURSE I started a blog about it.

So, over the weekend I finally decided I should start cross stitching again like I've been wanting to. I've thought about it from time to time for years now, and seeing my friend Tamara (of the soon to be infamous Brooklyn Craft) doing it really lit a fire under my ass. So this weekend, I did it!

Aaannddd... I started a blog about it. Well duh. I mean, you've met me, right? It's what I do. I do stuff, I blog about it. So here 'tis:

http://crosseyedstitch.blogspot.com, otherwise known as crosseyed.

I will NOT be posting posts from there here. No, if you care about cross stitch, you'll just have to take a visit over there. I know, I know, it's a tough world.

In other news, there's a fuckload of snow outside but my office didn't close. I came in(eventually), but there's no one here. So I'm half working, half dicking around... as the good lord intended snow days to be.

No comments: