Sunday, February 8, 2009

This is my flower.


Her name is melbee. Each day I water her, and give her fertilizer, and make sure she's getting the proper amount of sunlight. In return, she smiles at me and grows. This brings me inordinate amounts of joy.

I visit her each morning and each night. After I water and feed her, I turn to my two (real) plants that live in the windowsill next to my desk, and tell them how well their little cousin the flower is doing.

Does that indicate any kind of emotional problem, do you think?

3 comments:

Dan said...

i have one of the plastic ones from the toy store from around when the tamagochi's were real big. it comes with a little watering can and it sings. it's totally obnoxious. i had to take the batteries out.

melissa bastian. said...

MAIL IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Genevieve said...

I dig the flower. If it makes you smile I think that's healthy. There is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more internet crap you could get into that would be damaging. If only we all had flowers instead of myspace...