Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh, how I languish.

Ok. So it's been a while since I've been on a train. And I still don't have the promised C train post up. Things have been complicated, what with being in New Orleans and everything. I am hoping, though, that now that I'm for real unemployed, I'll have a little time. There are no interviews scheduled yet, and I have my doubts that she'll get me booked every day next week. So the D train should happen without a problem - maybe even on Monday. It's a super long line and ends up in Coney Island, so I need a real whole day for it without a doubt.

So no, no train post for you yet. While I know it's no substitute, it's still fun: I've brought you these pictures of the New Orleans streetcars, which yes are up and running. Into each other, sometimes. But nevermind all that. Look at the pretty pictures.









No comments: